Home Health Aide
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Come join Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, An industry leader offering
premier home care and staffing services for over 35 years. We
provide you the support and stability of an established
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
* Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
* Ability to earn PTO
* Weekly pay & direct deposit
* Ongoing Education opportunities
* 24 hour support staff
* Competitive salaries
* Flexible schedules
* Career stability
If you are passionate about excellent care we're interested in
speaking with you. Our ideal candidate is organized, has compassion
for helping others, positive attitude, professional, good
communication and offers excellent customer service. We strive to
match you with clients that are not only near your own home, but
that are also a good match. Our goal is to put the best caregivers
in the homes of our clients.
* Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
* Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing,
* Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
* Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
* Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
* Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
* Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
* Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
* Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must have a passion to help others (We offer an Educational
Workshop to candidates that do not have any Home Care or Facility
* Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
* Current TB, Physical and Clean background check
* Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
* Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
* Ability to work with limited supervision
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing is one of the nation's largest
personal home care and support service providers. As a
client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We
provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine
passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently,
with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while
maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual
orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status,
veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Southfield , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!