Senior Operations Lead, Physician Revenue Cycle Operations-Michigan
Company: R1 RCM
Posted on: September 9, 2019
R1 is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle
management services which transform and solve challenges across
health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in
Chicago, R1 is publicly-traded organization with employees
throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so
providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority
is to always do what is best for our clients, patient's and each
other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement
a healthcare organization's infrastructure, quickly driving
sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows
while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient
The Operations Senior Lead will be responsible for assisting in the
management of daily operational processes within R1's Michigan
Physician site locations The Senior Operations Lead plays an
intricate part in providing analytical expertise for the revenue
cycle management process while identifying work flow issues and
providing solutions. With sharp attention to detail one would
discern client problems and communicate/escalate root cause issues
to appropriate parties. The Senior Operations Lead must be able to
proactively monitor daily work flow and staff productivity while
adhering to R1's key revenue performance and quality metrics across
multiple hospital systems, and would require travel to various
sites in our Michigan physician network.
- Oversee a team of hourly staff, evaluate work and current
results based off of KPI's.
- Compiles, analyzes large sets of healthcare data and
communicates performance data and associated action plans to R1
- Uses problem solving skills and planning abilities to diagnose
and solve root processes, payor and system issues impacting revenue
- Understand R1 client processes and workflow.
- Develop and implement recommendations and provide formal
feedback on project results to management.
- Coach and develop operations leads.
- Create detailed reports for management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information under
- Obtained Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, business
Administration, Healthcare Administration, or other science related
- Experience in an analytical environment and evidence of
- Exemplary problem-solving abilities and practical analytical
competency to identify trends using data.
- Functional computer knowledge, including Excel spreadsheets,
pivot tables and Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to
simultaneously manage multiple tasks while remaining
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
on multiple tasks and assignments.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Facility revenue cycle experience
- Advanced proficiency with tools like Excel (vlookup), Access,
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared
expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team
has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions,
collaboration and the freedom to explore professional
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to
innovative and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the
communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of
excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care.
We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive
benefits package. To learn more, visit: r1rcm.com.
Keywords: R1 RCM, Southfield , Senior Operations Lead, Physician Revenue Cycle Operations-Michigan, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!