Home Health Aide
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: September 9, 2019
Come join Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, An industry leader offering
premier home care and staffing services for over 35 years. We
provide you the support and stability of an established
company.Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Ability to earn PTO
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Ongoing Education opportunities
- 24 hour support staff
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible schedules
- Career stabilityIf you are passionate about excellent care
we---re interested in speaking with you. Our ideal candidate is
organized, has compassion for helping others, positive attitude,
professional, good communication and offers excellent customer
service. We strive to match you with clients that are not only near
your own home, but that are also a good match. Our goal is to put
the best caregivers in the homes of our clients.Essential Duties:
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.Position Requirements &
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a passion to help others (We offer an Educational
Workshop to candidates that do not have any Home Care or Facility
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Current TB, Physical and Clean background check
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skillsArcadia Home Care
and Staffing is one of the nation---s largest personal home care
and support service providers. As a client-focused, innovative
company, we have a simple approach: We provide great care and we
pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping
people and conducts all services efficiently, with a thoroughness
to ensure lower health care costs while maintaining the highest
quality of life for our consumers.Arcadia is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic
origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other
occupationally irrelevant criteria."
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Southfield , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!