RN Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab Unit - Southfield
Posted on: March 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab Unit (7W) - 16-bed Inpatient Rehab Unit with a team including Nurses, Social Workers and Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Recreational Therapists.Ascension Providence Hospital Southfield Campus - BU 34014 - Southfield,MIPart-Time,Nights -7:00 pm?- 7:30 am???Why Join Ascension? Ascension Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.?Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication?Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare.?What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Display ability to perform unit-specific skills based on unit competency validation process and department-required certifications, to be required within department scope.
- Provide leadership to health care team including orientation, delegating work assignments, charge RN and other leadership responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the organization's core values and nursing mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the State of Michigan required or must be obtained prior to hire/transfer date.Education:
- Associate Degree?
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, Associate's Degree required within 4 months from hire/transfer date Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferredWork Experience:
- One year of relevant experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.?For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ?EEO is the Law? poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/Vet?EEO is the Law Poster Supplement?http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf?Reasonable AccommodationSt. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.?Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.? Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.E-Verify (link to E-verify site)?by Jobble
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , RN Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab Unit - Southfield, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!