Physician Practice Coordinator - Internal Medicine
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Coord-Physician Practice - Academic Internal Med - Full-Time, Day - Providence Med Bldg - BU 34011 - Southfield, MIWork Schedule - This position requires availability of 7:30am- 6:00 pm as needed. May require some weekends depending on work load.Why Join Employer? Employer Michigan is a member of Employer Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Employer Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an Associate with Employer Michigan, you will have the opportunity to coordinate the daily operations of a physician practice or health center.Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison between practice physicians and office employees, and between the practice and other clinical and administrative areas.
- Ensures that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the provider's work schedules. Coordinates utilization of float pool associates and maintains associate payroll information.
- Completes and reviews office correspondence including invoices/statements, credit cards, petty cash, mileage forms, and reports.
- May perform clerical or technical roles/functions.
- Ensure staff members demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide the appropriate care to the patient population served as described in the department's policy and procedure manual.
- Evaluation of staff's job performance including attendance, quality and quantity of work being performed. Assists with hiring decisions and terminations. Implements disciplinary actions as needed. Plans regular staff meetings.
- Offers suggestions to improve efficiency of all office sites as well as cost effectiveness. Assists with planning and purchasing of office equipment as needed.What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required Work Experience:
- Two years of medical office experience with progressive responsibilities requiredEqual Employment Opportunity Employer Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationEmployer Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Employer Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Employer Michigan. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Physician Practice Coordinator - Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!