RN Registered Nurse Manager - Endoscopy
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Mgr-Endoscopy - Endoscopy GI 001 - Full-Time,Rotating - Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus - BU 34014 - Southfield,MIPrimarily day shift, M-F, but has 24 hour accountability for operation of unit. The department is at 2 campuses, Ascension Providence Southfield and Novi locations; management oversight for both campuses is required.Why Join Ascension? Ascension Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an associate with Ascension Providence Hospital , you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned specialty nursing unit(s). You will:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Assists with hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of nursing staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget(s). Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Delegates work assignments for area of responsibilities to associates to meet patient care needs and provide 24 hour coverage.
- Formulates, recommends, and administers patient care and unit policies, procedures, and standards.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the State of Michigan required. Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's Level degree in Nursing or Master's Level degree in Nursing required Work Experience:
- 2 years of experience as a staff nurse. Charge nurse experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationAscension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , RN Registered Nurse Manager - Endoscopy, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!