Surgical Services Technician - Anesthesiology
Posted on: February 13, 2019
We Are Hiring Surgical Services Technician 2 - Anesthesiology 001 - Full-Time,Rotating - Employer Providence Hospital - BU 34014 - Southfield,MIRotating shifts that include weekends and holidays. Shifts are 8 hours in duration.Why Join Employer? Employer Michigan is a member of Employer Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Employer Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an associate with Employer St. John Health-MI, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties in surgical services to maintain a well-supplied, sterile environment.Responsibilities:
- Performs terminal cleaning of each operating room daily, including thorough decontamination of furniture, equipment and air vents.
- Transports case carts, equipment and supplies and disposes of hazardous waste according to policies and procedures.
- Monitors and maintains supply inventories at an appropriate par level.
- Provides physical assistance for patient positioning, lifting and, moving as directed by clinical nursing staff.
- Assist with any additional functions requested based on OR conditions and staffing.
- Follows anesthesia department procedures for specialized cleaning procedures required between cases, at the end of the day, weekly and monthly for anesthesia equipment.
- Monitors and stocks anesthesia equipment and supplies in appropriate areas outside of the operating room to include obstetrics, radiology, endoscopy, cardiology and any other areas where anesthesia care is provided.What You Will Need Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent requiredWork Experience:
- No experience required. 1 year of experience in a hospital OR and anesthesia areaps preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationEmployer Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Employer Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Employer Michigan. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Surgical Services Technician - Anesthesiology, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!