Physician Practices Supervisor - Cardiothoracic Surgery
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We Are Hiring Supv-Physician Practices - Metro Cardiothoracic Surgery - Full-Time, Day - Employer Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus - BU 34011 - Southfield, MIWhy Join Employer? Employer Michigan is a member of Employer Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Employer Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an Associate with Employer Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus, you will have the opportunity to supervise day-to-day clinic operations.You will:
- Assists in meeting financial targets to increase productivity/revenue and reduce overall costs. Assists in monitoring and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff. Applies progressive discipline when appropriate. Participates in hiring and termination procedures. Establishes staffing patterns with physician schedules.
- Develops and implements performance improvement projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction and positive outcomes.
- Assists with the development of a marketing plan.
- Organizes and assigns duties to associates relating to all office clinical, clerical and business functions.
- Schedules meetings for staff and physicians. Attends supervisors' meeting. Informs staff and physicians of changes in policies.
- Maintains efficient flow of work throughout the practice by enforcing procedures, scheduling and patient flow. Initiates changes when necessary.
- Performs managerial tasks to maintain efficient operations including but not limited to: (a) Interviews, hires, terminates and makes authoritative recommendations with regard to employment decisions (b) Evaluates employee performance and takes disciplinary actions (c) Maintains records and prepares reports for management use (d) Responsible for practice billings, accounting, accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable (e) Assures compliance with Pay for Performance initiatives.What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree preferred or equivalent experience Work Experience:
- Three years of medical office experience with progressive responsibilities requiredEqual Employment Opportunity Employer Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationEmployer Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Employer Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Employer Michigan. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Physician Practices Supervisor - Cardiothoracic Surgery, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!