Company: Ascension SE Michigan, MI
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 273983 Pharmacy Technician-General Southfield, Michigan Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Pharmacy Technician City, State:-- Southfield,MI Location:-- Providence Hospital - BU 34014 Department:---- Pharmacy Services General 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Rotating,--32 hours,Weekly Rotating Day (6:30-3pm) and Afternoon shifts (3-11:30pm). Working every other weekend is mandatory. Some holiday coverage is required. About Us St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. -- Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication -- Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. -- Job Description Job Summary: The Pharmacy Technician provides distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist. -- Responsibilities:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Assists pharmacist in filling and processing prescriptions.
- Performs record keeping tasks related to pharmacy operations.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed--Pharmacy Tech--credentialed from the--Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Pharmacy Technician Board Certification preferred. Education:
- HS or Equivalent--
- High school diploma or equivalent required Work Experience:
- One year of pharmacy technician or related experience preferred.
- Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy experience preferred. How To Apply -- We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. -- -- Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. -- For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.-- Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension SE Michigan, MI, Southfield , Pharmacy Technician-General, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!