Lead-Behavioral Health Residential
Company: Ascension St. John Hospital, MI
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job ID: 273967 Lead-Behavioral Health Residential Southfield, Michigan Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Lead-Beh Health Residential City, State:-- Southfield,MI Location:-- Eastwood: Recovery Ctr - 34008 Department:---- Eastwood Royal Oak Residential Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--40 hours,Weekly -- About Us St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. -- Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication -- Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. -- Job Description Job Summary: The Lead-Beh Health Residential leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in behavioral health services. -- Responsibilities:
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities, resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff performance.
- Oversees the responsibilities of other behavioral health assistants; coordinates schedules and responsibilities to ensure clients' needs are met.
- Coordinates with Clinical Supervisor to provide for client needs and maintain appropriate census.
- Oversees medical records and completes data entry for billable services.
- Welcomes new clients and ensures completion of documentation requirements.
- Required Credential(s):
- Valid Michigan Driver's License required. Education:
- HS or Equivalent--
- High school diploma or equivalent required Recovery peer support training preferred Work Experience:
- 12 months of substance abuse recovery experience required. Two years of personal recovery experience preferred. How To Apply -- We urge you to apply for any/all positions in which you are interested.-- If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you.-- Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as, additional information that is requested of you.-- Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) for which you've applied. -- -- Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. -- For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.-- Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension St. John Hospital, MI, Southfield , Lead-Behavioral Health Residential, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!