Home Health Aide- Home Health Care & Hospice - Oakland County - Full Time - Days
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Under the direction and supervision of the responsible Registered Nurse:
* Performs specific patient care duties to meet safety and comfort needs of the patient.
* Provides input to assist the RN in planning and implementing patient care.
* Responds to emergent situations according to established procedures.
* Recognizes and participates in own continuing education.
* The Home Health Aide follows the Henry Ford Health System Team Member Standards of Excellence in all interactions.
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
* CNA or Certification as a Home Care Aide (HCA) preferred, or Completion of a Nurse Assistant program (titles for similar programs may vary, e.g. Patient Care Technician (PCT) or Patient Assistant Technician (PAT) but perform the same job role), OR
* May be currently enrolled in a nursing program and have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Nursing course, OR
* Foreign trained and licensed RN who has relocated to the United States and does not hold a Michigan RN license, OR
* Medical Assistant program with OR without experience.
* Requires ability to pass a written Home Health Aide competency test with score of 90% or above.
* Complete BLS Heart Saver Certification during orientation.
* Must possess a current driver's license and a satisfactory driving record to travel to and from various Home Health Care locations.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Southfield , Home Health Aide- Home Health Care & Hospice - Oakland County - Full Time - Days, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
here to apply!