Contingent Physical Therapist
Company: Surgeons Choice Medical Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
WHO WE ARE: In 2004, in an ambitious push to bring hospitality
back to the hospital, a small group of top Metro-Detroit surgeons
decided to create their own surgical hospital; one that provided
patients with the best possible care in a small, easy-to-manage
environment that truly embraces the best patient experience. Our
highly skilled surgeons and staff play a key role in our success
rates and becoming the premier center of choice with 30 surgical
beds, 26 rehabilitation beds, and 6 operating rooms. WHAT WE ARE
LOOKING FOR:Physical Therapist (Contingent)Provides physical
therapy services to patients impaired by physical dysfunction,
including assessment, treatment planning and implementation of the
treatment plan based on the functional needs of the patient.
Provides supervision for PTA and students.Qualifications/Position
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- 2+ years of PT experience preferred.Licensure/Certification
- Current unrestricted Physical Therapist licensure from the
State of Michigan required.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Physical ability to bend, position and transfer patients and
exert forces up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to react effectively to the needs of patients and
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative when
analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
Keywords: Surgeons Choice Medical Center, Southfield , Contingent Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!