Home Health Aide/Caregiver (Part-time)
Company: Abbore Healthcare Service Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position: Home Health Aide/Caregiver 5 days a week, 3 hours per
day Mission Statement:Home Health Aides will provide exemplary
personalized care that meets the physical, social, and spiritual
needs of the client. He/She/They will advocate for the clients to
maintain their dignity and empathize with their quality of life.JOB
- Adhere to the clients plan of care which may include:
- Assisting with care needs, specifically but not limited to;
dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with transportation
- Medication reminders
- Laundry and errands
- Complete all required documents and charting in a timely
- Assess for change in client's condition and communicating
immediately to supervisor.
- Utilize good judgement in providing client care and
- Communicate in a professional manner with client, case
managers, family members and supervisors.
- Report all client and staff injuries immediately to your
- Follow all emergency procedures.
- Comply with all safety and health standards, including
infection control. RequirementsMINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to verify eligibility to work in the United States
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, which
- Must not have a criminal background.
Keywords: Abbore Healthcare Service Inc, Southfield , Home Health Aide/Caregiver (Part-time), Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!