Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Associate
Company: CNS Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2022
What we're looking for:
The Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Associate assists in
providing direct rehabilitative and clinical services to adult
mental health individuals in a clubhouse setting based on
International Standards for Clubhouse Programs. Assists the
Clubhouse Director, staff, and members with creating a vibrant and
conducive psycho-social rehabilitative setting to achieve optimal
opportunities in obtaining employment, building social skills, and
continuing their recovery process.
Do you have a passion for rehabilitating adults diagnosed with a
behavioral health challenges? Would you like to be a valuable
member of a diversity-driven, mission-minded team that impacts our
community? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to work
as PSR Associate at Visions Clubhouse!
If you believe that you can make a difference, we want you to join
Our ideal candidate has experience with the Clubhouse model of
psychosocial rehabilitation (preferred). Must be a positive and
energetic, individual with the ability to motivate adults with
serious mental illness. Must be able to work as part of a team as
well as independently in an upbeat and dynamic environment with
What's in it for you:
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to make a
meaningful impact on our community and the lives of the individuals
that we serve. CNS Healthcare provides a robust total rewards
program to support our team members and their loved ones. We've
shared some highlights below, but you can visit the benefits guide
posted on our careers page to learn more!
- Comprehensive medical insurance options
- Employer-paid benefits including dental, vision, life, and
short-term disability insurance
- Retirement program with generous company default contribution
- Generous PTO program starting at 18 days annually
- 15 paid holidays, including 3 floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Student loan forgiveness eligibility, including Public Service
Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), HRSA, and more
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in working with adults with
serious mental illness.
- Valid Michigan Driver's license and good driving
- Transportation or automobile accessibility with current auto
- Basic understanding of principles of psychosocial
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally, and
- Ability to use discretion and judgmental when handling matters
of a sensitive orconfidential nature.
- Intermediate time management, problem-solving, customer
service, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Intermediate-level experience with computers and Microsoft
- Some college level courses
- Recovery Coach training
About CNS Healthcare:
CNS Healthcare (CNS) is a non-profit, Certified Community
Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) with seven clinics and two
clubhouses in Southeastern Michigan. CNS employs approximately 400
employees, paraprofessionals, and support staff, delivering
services to more than 7,000 people annually.
- CNS provides comprehensive integrated health services in
partnership with several community organizations, and uses a
patient-centered approach to identify, support, and promote the
overall health of children, adolescents, adults, and older
- Visit our website to learn more about our mission, vision, and
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: CNS Healthcare complies with
federal, state, and local laws in regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Candidates will be required to provide proof of being fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
medical or religious exemptions to these requirements in accordance
with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: CNS Healthcare, Southfield , Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR) Associate, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!