Registered Dental Hygienist
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Pay Range: $42-$57/HourCreate your dream hygienist schedule with
Accept local permanent and temp opportunities from your phone and
get paid in days, not weeks.
No obligations, no fees, just work when, where, and for how much
Thousands of Hygienists are feeling "stuck" in their careers
- Tired of missing family events because the office has them
- Frustrated with getting sent home early and unpaid for the rest
of the day
- Exhausted by office drama taking its toll on their mental
- Feeling Burnt out and need a better way to work as an RDH.
Hygienists are done with traditional positions at offices, and
they're temping around their unique schedules to regain control of
their work/life balance.
We designed TempMee with the help of a 30-year hygienist to help
hygienists craft their perfect schedule.
Our community of hygienists has earned over $5 MILLION since our
launch in late 2019 and proved TempMee is the #1 app for dental
hygienists. Join us today and get your share!
Joining TempMee means:
- Full-Control- You decide when/where you work and how much you
- Guaranteed pay- You know what you will be paid upon
confirmation for a shift.
- Modern flexibility- Working varying days of the week due to
family obligations? No problem, you're in charge.
- Real People- Our live and knowledgeable support is here to walk
you through anything and answer any questions.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis,
providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting
conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in
compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming,
soothing, seating, and draping patients.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by
sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by
evaluating patients' oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains
from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling
and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal
disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and
developing radiographic studies.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other
Keywords: TempMee, Southfield , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!