EMT-B & Paramedic - Detroit Metropolitan Area
Company: Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2022
*Emergency Medical Technician - Basic (EMT-B) & Paramedic
(EMT-P)**Overview* SUPERIOR AMBULANCE - EMT's & Paramedic's
(Full-Time) Detroit Metropolitan Area Join the Superior Team!
Competitive Pay - Flexible Schedules - Insurance - FREE CE Michigan
* Allen Park
* Lincoln Park
* Warren Superior Ambulance is the #1 and largest air and ground
medical transportation provider in the Mid-West. Servicing our
communities for over 60 years, Superior operates in Illinois,
Wisconsin, Northwest Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Superior partners
with hospitals, municipalities, as well as has multiple special
events and disaster relief contracts throughout the five states we
operate. EMT & Paramedic Shift Options: 6 Hour, 8 Hour, 10 Hour, 12
Hour, 24 Hour EMTs and Paramedics provide safe transportation and
quality medical care to sick and injured individuals within the
scope of state EMS regulations. Superior provides the highest
quality care in emergency and scheduled medical transports.
*Responsibilities* The primary duties and responsibilities of the
EMT/ Paramedic consist of, but are not limited to the
* To provide appropriate patient care as stipulated in their
training as an EMT / Paramedic.
* To provide safe transportation, to include accurately discerning
street names through map reading, the ability to correctly
distinguish house numbers, and addresses of business locations, in
the most expedient manner, are essential.
* To appropriately assess a patient and accurately convey the
condition to other medical professionals.
* To provide an accurate written report describing a patient's
condition, medical history, and the treatment provided.
* To provide appropriate documentation for billing information.
* To maintain the vehicle in sanitary condition, in addition to
monitoring all fluid levels and gauges. *Qualifications*
* EMT / Paramedic National Registry and/or current state license
* Ability to provide - medical care, at the EMT or Paramedic level,
while safely transporting patients.
* Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
* Pass a pre-employment interview including a physical and lifting
examination and a drug screening.
* Attend company provided training and driving course. *Benefits:
* Flexible scheduling - full or part-time
* Competitive compensation
* Immediate EMT / Paramedic job placement
* Multiple station locations with the ability to transfer -
throughout the company
* Opportunity to work overtime
* Health/dental/life insurance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Opportunity for Career Growth *Superior Air-Ground Ambulance
Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best
talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
M/F/V/D * Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift License/Certification:
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Paramedic License (Preferred)
* EMT Certification (Preferred) Shift availability:
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred) Work Location: On the road
Keywords: Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc., Southfield , EMT-B & Paramedic - Detroit Metropolitan Area, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!