Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: August 2, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Surgical Technologist for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
* 18 months of experience as a Surgical Technologist in an acute
* High School Diploma or Completion of accredited Operating Room
Technologist course or equivalent training
* BLS Certified and National Certification required
* Must be able to demonstrate dexterity in the use of surgical
instruments and knowledge of the step-by-step procedure for various
* Weekly pay and direct deposit
* Full coverage of all credentialing fees
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance for you and your family
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Travel reimbursement
* 401(k) matching
* Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The primary responsibility of the Surgical Technologist is to
assist the clinical staff by performing a variety of support
functions to facilitate the delivery of surgical/procedural
services to the patient and provide patient care necessary for
comfort, hygiene, simple treatments.
* Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for
surgical procedures. Participate as a team member by performing
additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires,
as requested by the team.
* Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs
duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse
circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and
supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
* Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians,
nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to
provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the
customers we serve.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider
of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing
and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join
us today for your very own MedPro Experience -.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or
Key Words: Technologist, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT,
Certified Surgical Tech, CSTalliedcandidates@medprostaffing.com
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Southfield , Surgical Technologist, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!