RN - CRITICAL CARE - ALL LOCATIONS
Company: Beaumont Health
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Beaumont Health is looking to hire qualified RNs to join our
Critical Care -team. We have openings at all 8 hospital campuses. -
-Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Grosse Pointe, Royal Oak, Taylor,
Trenton, Troy, WayneInterviews are being scheduled for RNs in our
Critical Care Units. - -Submit your application now and a TA
Consultant will reach out to you to discuss current openings on our
-Critical Care -units within the system. We look forward to
speaking with you!$10,000 Sign-on BonusBeaumont is now offering a
$10,000 sign-on bonus to regular full-time Registered Nurse new
hires! - Apply today to speak with a Recruiter to learn
more.Nursing Professional Development Opportunities: ---
-Professional Development Assistance and Certification
Reimbursement: This program supports certifications, related
educational programs, seminars, conferences. The program provides
$500 for FT employees and $250 for PT employees annually. --- RN to
BSN Tuition Reimbursement Program: provides up to 70% support for
RN to BSN Program completion --- Tuition Assistance: Financial
assistance for staff working a minimum of 20 hours/week. Maximum
$3,000 annually for FT, $1,500 for PT staff. - Staff can access
this program from date of hire. --- Clinical Ladder Program:
Recognizes 2 levels of nursing practice and upon successful
completion of all requirements, financial awards are extended
according to level completed.General Summary:The clinical nurse,
under the ANA scope of practice utilizes the framework of the
nursing process to provide professional nursing care by
incorporating patient-family centered care principles. The Clinical
Nurse provides quality patient care under the direction of the
Nurse Leader according to Beaumont policies and
- Applies the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, evaluation and discharge needs of
- Applies the Core Concepts of Patient- and Family-Centered Care
(PFCC) in practice, and uses this knowledge to personalize care for
- Partners with and utilizes patient/family input and goals in
planning plan of care.
- Provides quality care that meets or exceeds the expectations of
value (core measures, quality matrix, patient experience, fiscally
- Recognizes the roles of the interdisciplinary team, patient and
family care partners and utilizes them appropriately as resources
in planning patient care.
- Delegates appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and competently performs technical
procedures and uses equipment properly.
- Documents in the patient record in a timely, accurate and
concise manner. - Develops teaching strategies for patient/family;
documents education and learning appropriately in health
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and is responsible for continuing personal education, mentoring
peers and educating patients and families.
- Stays up to date with current health system initiatives and
incorporates evidence based practice and research into practice.
Maintains current knowledge in area of clinical practice.
- Participates in department based activities, staff meetings and
- Demonstrates knowledge, understanding and embraces cultural
traditions and lore of community served.Standard Qualifications:
- ADN or BSN in Nursing required from accredited school.
- If not minimum BSN prepared, nurse with less than one year
experience is required to sign an educational contract upon hire.
RN must enroll in an accredited BSN program within one year of hire
date and complete within the next three years.
- Critical care experience preferred
- Current RN in State of Michigan required
- Active BLS from the American Heart Association -required
- Critical Care: ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer - -
Keywords: Beaumont Health, Southfield , RN - CRITICAL CARE - ALL LOCATIONS, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!