Physical Therapy Technician - Full or Part Time!
Company: Team Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewTeam Rehab is a network of therapist-owned outpatient
physical therapy clinics in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin
and Georgia.Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical
therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our
patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in
their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient
satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively
measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and
patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first
clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois,
Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional
clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy
even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they
are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member
of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on
race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual
orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehab believes that employing the best people will provide the
best therapy and service to our patients. Because of this, Team
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for Both Full and Part Time Employees!
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401(k) Match
- Excellent Educational Incentives!
- Generous PTO
- Profit SharingResponsibilities
- Prepares patient for physical therapy - welcoming, comforting
and assisting in providing high quality treatment
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Follow the plan of care established for the patient by the
- Assist the therapists with non-clinical tasks and do whatever
is needed to accommodate and support the patient's success in
- Educate patient about proper use of equipment
- Assist patient with light exercises and strengthening
- Ensure 360 communication with patients, physicians, other staff
members and anyone else involved in the patient's care - including
any necessary follow-ups
- Maintain a pleasant and professional relationship with
- Prepare and keep treatment areas clean and organized
- Comply with all procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintain a solid level of productivity and record progress for
The Physical Therapy Technician reports to the clinic director and
performs any additional tasks assigned by the clinic director.
- No required education or experience necessary
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidate will be pursuing physical therapist or other
health care degree#CB
Keywords: Team Rehabilitation, Southfield , Physical Therapy Technician - Full or Part Time!, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!