Healthcare Construction Senior Superintendent
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: May 6, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryThe primary responsibilities of
the healthcare senior superintendent will be to direct all
construction activities at the project site in an efficient and
effective manner to meet the requirements of the contract
documents, inspection requirements, project schedules, best
management practices, and specified quality standards while
maintaining job site safety standards.Client DetailsOur client is a
developer/general contractor located in Detroit with construction
projects throughout the midwest and Metro Detroit. As a
well-established company, their commitment to employee success is
excellent. They are looking for a strong Healthcare Construction
Senior Superintendent to grow and develop their share of the
healthcare construction market. Description
- Coordinate the work of all construction subtrades in
conjunction with the main office.
- Arrange, monitor, and be present for agency inspections.
- Read and comprehend the information contained in architectural,
civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and landscape drawings
- Review shop drawings and other reports prepared by testing and
inspection agencies * Prepare and monitor RFI's.
- Prepare daily report forms and progress photographs.
- Working knowledge familiarity with computer operating systems
including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel; and opening, preparing,
scanning, printing, and sending PDF files and other documents.
- Actively engage design professionals, subcontractors, project
managers, and local officials, when needed, to problem solve,
mitigate conflicts, and resolve disputes.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly job site; and enforce job
site safety standards.Profile
- 10+ year's experience in commercial ground-up construction
while in a superintendent capacity (healthcare construction
experience a plus)
- Complete understanding of the construction process
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all
construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including
management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a
variety of tasks to complete projects on timeJob Offer
- $100,000 - $145,000 base salary plus vehicle allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Clear progression goals
- Clear communication, great work environment
- Excellent reputation in the industry
- Full Health benefits and 401K, Paid 4 weeks vacation and 11
Keywords: Michael Page, Southfield , Healthcare Construction Senior Superintendent, Healthcare , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!