Company: Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: Southfield, Michigan, , United StatesPosted:
2019-08-29Position Title: Location ManagerCompany Name: Catholic
Funeral & Cemetery ServicesSector: OtherSALES MANAGER (LOCATION
MANAGER for a CEMETERY)
Are you seeking a challenging leadership position that allows you
to make a difference in families lives?
Are you a leader with a coaching mindset who enjoys developing
people towards success?
Are you looking for competitive compensation and a great working
If you answered yes, then CFCS is looking for someone like you!
The Location Manager is accountable for managing the day-to-day
operations and resources of a Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services
(CFCS) location and is responsible for assuring staff serve
families in a Family First, compassionate, respectful, caring, and
professional manner, while meeting their needs for cemetery,
cremation, and/or funeral products and services.
Exhibiting the values of the Catholic faith and CFCS, Location
Managers have a passion for their work, stand as a role model to
their staff, and serve as a positive motivator to the growth of a
cemetery and funeral center.
Location Managers will demonstrate by example, CFCS' Core
Values-Share the Journey, Serve with Care, and Make It Happen-in
all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external
The Location Manager, reporting to the Director of Cemeteries and
Funerals, will interact with a broad range of people, such as
staff, families, clergy, parishioners, community leaders,
vendors-to deliver a high-quality, high-value family
Education and Experience
* College degree preferred
* 4-5 years in sales management
* Team development experience
* Proven record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
* Experience managing medium-to-large sales/customer service
* Experience coaching direct reports and motivating teams to
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge of Catholic rituals and traditions
* Understanding the Order of Christian Funerals
* Able to conduct oneself with a "Family First" approach
* Able to prepare, forecast, and analyze budgets/financial
* Capable of overseeing multiple functional areas
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Possess excellent written and verbal skills
* Familiar with special event planning and coordination
* Ability to coach and train highly performing individuals and
* Proficient in the use of computers, software, and technology
Keywords: Catholic Funeral & Cemetery Services, Southfield , Location Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!