Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate
with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our
clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have
long-term opportunities to advance their top priorities.Work
Summary:The role of the Infrastructure Project Manager is to plan,
execute, and finalize projects according to strict defined
deliverables, deadlines and within budget. This includes
coordinating closely with the business group and any defined
business sponsor, acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts
of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order
to deliver projects according to plan. The Infrastructure Project
Manager will also clearly define the project s objectives and
oversee quality control throughout the project life
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support
business goals in collaboration with senior management and
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent
budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for
the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or
consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary
during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team
members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the
project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential
crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to
involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and
contractors, and influence them to take positive action and
accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to
the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations
report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project
- Use or develop best practices and tools for project execution
- Report to Project Management Office and Operations.
- Provide Project Reporting as requested.
- Ability to travel as needed.Requirements:
- 5+ years of IT Infrastructure experience and proven track
record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful
project delivery results.
- Experience managing large Infrastructure projects including
data center builds, migrations, decommissioning projects, and
- Experience with networks, circuits, telecommunications and
setting clear expectations with associated vendors/carriers.
- Experience with Virtualization (VMware) a plus.
- Must have experience leading project teams through all phases
of the standard project lifecycle.
- Experience working within both a project-centric and project
- Project Management Professional Certification PMP a plus.
- Cisco experience a plus.At Ciber Global our consultants have
access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include
Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental
Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a
variety of other perks.Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find
a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create
inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve,
fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping
clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and
transform their business. Move ahead Ciber is helping clients bring
their innovation initiatives to life - come join us and make a
difference! No matter where you are in your career, you can work to
move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier
talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that help
clients compete and win. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Southfield , Project Manager - IT Infrastructure, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!