Project Manager - Active Safety Systems
Company: PRA USA
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Project Manager - Active Safety SystemsFarmington, MIJob Summary of
the Project Manager - Active Safety Systems:A Project Manager with
experience in automotive technology development is required to play
a key role in managing the--project team and deliverables for one
of our clients in the Michigan. This client is a leader in advanced
vehicle safety systems and offering offering significant future
opportunities to break into new technologies. In this role you will
be responsible for interfacing the customer for all the aspects of
the--project development--from quote to launch along with this you
will also work on--Risk Mitigation & Issues Management. If you're
an established Project Manager, with even a few years under your
belt in the role, and a solid background with advanced vehicle
technologies, this could be the position for you. -- --
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Active Safety Systems:
- interfacing with the customer for all aspects of the project
development.from quote to launch
- Improve profitability --from sourcing and lead --cross
functional teams to support the project milestones.
- Monitor and mitigate the risk and resolve the issues related to
the--Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, and Finance.
- Escalate and focus management attention as required.
- Management of project teams and deliverables as per the APQP
based product development system.
- Schedule meetings and coordinate with cross functional teams,
internal and external customers and plant quality team.
- Own & update list of open points for internal and customer
meetings & facilitate completion of tasks
- Work with the--plant quality team for the--project APQP plan --
Qualifications of the Project Manager - Active Safety Systems:
- Bachelors degree, Engineering preferred.
- At least 4 years of industry experience in--leading the cross
functional teams and project development or project
- Project Management experience,--MS Project skills will be a
- Strong knowledge of product development process
- Experience in automotive electronics and/or embedded controls
development is strongly preferred
- Experience working on GM projects a strong plus
- Ability to understand the customer needs and manage the
deliverables as per the requirement. -- Compensation of the Project
Manager - Active Safety Systems:Salary Range:
--$95,000-120,000/year depending on experience--Location:
Farmington, MIType: --DirectTravel: --As required (Global and
Domestic)Relocation Assistance:-- Subject to reviewVisa
Sponsorship:-- H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be
consideredKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful
---"Active Safety", "project development",-- "project management",
"MS Project",--profitability, sourcing, manufacturing,
quality,--Lead, manage, guide, mentor,--Risk, Mitigation, issue,
Keywords: PRA USA, Southfield , Project Manager - Active Safety Systems, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!