Director - Cardiology Services Administration
Posted on: March 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Dir-Cardiac Services - Cardiology Services Admin 001 - Full-Time, Rotating - Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield CampusFlexible based on meeting schedule and department operational needs Why Join Ascension? Ascension Michigan is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an Associate with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus, you will have the opportunity to lead the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies for the assigned clinical program.Responsibilities:
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the objectives of the organization. Evaluates program and initiatives.
- Directs all activities related to staffing including hiring, training, development and evaluation of staff. Assigns tasks. Prioritizes and coordinates work.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services, and systems/performance measures.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves and/or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Assures compliance with all certification agency regulations including but not limited to Joint Commission, CMS, NRC, FDA and OSHA.
- Establishes and assures compliance with departmental policies and procedures in conformance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the development of clinical, professional, personal and management growth for direct reports and associated staff.
- Works closely with system Clinical Networks Lead (CEO) to coordinate, develop and implement system level activities in the five "pillars" of the clinical network: 1. Capital and Strategic planning; 2. Care Delivery Functions; 3. Program Development and Promotions; 4. Research and Education, including GME and Philanthropy; 5. Physician Relation Functions, including Referral Network.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Valid Michigan drivers license required.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Current valid State of Michigan Registered Nurse (RN) licensure preferred Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in health related field required
- Master's Level Degree
- Master's degree in nursing, business or health related field required Work Experience:
- Three years of progressive management work experience.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationAscension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Director - Cardiology Services Administration, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!