Nurse Manager RN - Seton Cardiac Stepdown Intermediate Care
Posted on: January 7, 2019
We Are Hiring Mgr-Nursing - Cardiac Stepdown Intermediate Care 001 - Full-Time,Rotating - Employer Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus - BU 34014 - Southfield,MIWhy Join Employer? Employer Michigan is a member of Employer Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.Our Mission, Vision and Values: Employer Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. What You Will Do As an Associate with Employer Michigan, you will have the opportunity to manage activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).You will:
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conduct hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identify and resolve issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitor and adhere to budget. Approve or monitor expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Hold 24 hour responsibility for assigned patient care unit.
- Consistently role models the 10 Leadership Principles. Hold associates accountable for relationship building behaviors with patients, families, physicians and colleagues.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the organization's core values and nursing mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the State of Michigan required.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Crisis prevention trained preferred. Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, or combination of diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing and related experience required Master's degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years Required Technical Experience. 5 Years Preferred Technical Experience. 1 Year Required Leadership/Mgmt. 5 Years Preferred Leadership/Mgmt Experience.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Michigan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Reasonable AccommodationEmployer Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Employer Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.Thank you for considering a career with Employer Michigan. Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Employer Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Southfield , Nurse Manager RN - Seton Cardiac Stepdown Intermediate Care, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!