Talent Acquisition Manager - Manufacturing / Plant Engineering
Company: Denso North America
Posted on: October 6, 2018
DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, were crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
The Talent Acquisition Manager for Manufacturing and Plant Engineering will plan, develop, direct and evaluate the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements. This position has a direct working relationship across all manufacturing locations and business groups to provide consulting services related to sourcing, researching, marketing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to meet business area hiring goals. Talent Acquisition interprets internal or external business needs and recommends best practices. The Talent Acquisition Manager and team will partner with Talent Management and business areas to develop and implement hiring goals and strategies.
---Implement goals and objectives for Talent Acquisition team.
- Provide leadership and develop talent within the Recruiting team. Set framework, environment and opportunities for staff members to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Execution of recruiting process, tools and services to support Talent Acquisition effectiveness including measurement, coaching, transition and onboarding support, team effectiveness consulting, and external leadership networking opportunities.
- Implement Talent Acquisition strategic plan for seamless execution of employee hiring plans including external searches, networking, negotiating and consulting on talent.
- Engage with business stakeholders and other HR leaders to execute strategy for employee hiring goals. The role requires significant influence and persuasion among hiring managers and HR partners.
- Execute and measure hiring goals for managers and leaders in support of overall recruiting goals. ---Identify and manage sourcing opportunities within area of responsibility.
- Understand and adapt to DENSO business strategy and goals, organizational competency needs and gaps, and corporate vision.
- Measure results of processes and strategies. Analyze, interpret and provide key and complex communications, both internally and externally.
- Build external networks and affiliations to support DENSO employment brand and to support passive and active recruiting strategy;
- Understand and influence the development of DENSO Diversity Strategy, and partner with the Diversity and Inclusion team members to explore and utilize diversity sources. Develop sources for diversity candidates on active and passive recruiting needs.
- Provide creative solutions, advise, and negotiate with leaders, with business needs in mind
- Influence across HR COEs and Business functional areas
--- Requires a bachelor's degree in business related field or Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources
- 5 years supervisory / management role in either a multi state, regional or global corporate environment
- 5 years in multi state manufacturing professional hiring
- 3 years manage, track and report candidates via applicant tracking system
- Experience in developing and managing budget
- Experience in establishing, reporting and managing to Key performance Indicators ( cycle time, time to fill, cost per hire etc)
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
- Ability to develop & deliver effective presentations and demonstrate consultative facilitation and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficiency in implementing and delivering new programs and initiatives
- Consult and provide expertise in recruitment, strategic HR implementation and metrics
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
- Must be willing and able to travel 30-50%
--- BS in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Organizational Psychology
- 3 yrs Experience with Taleo or Taleo Fusion Applicant Tracking system
- Experience in leading or supporting multi state corporation in the transition from decentralized to CoE recruiting function
- Knowledge and application of employment laws and regulations
Keywords: Denso North America, Southfield , Talent Acquisition Manager - Manufacturing / Plant Engineering, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!