Inventory Control Clerk - Materials Management
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 5, 2018
Job ID: 275549 Inventory Control Clerk - Materials Management Southfield, Michigan Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Inventory Control Clerk City, State:-- Southfield,MI Location:-- Providence Hospital - BU 34014 Department:---- Materials Management 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Rotating,--24 hours,Weekly Schedule:--Various days during the week based on Schedule and every other weekend 6:00am- 2:30pm About Us St. John Providence Health System is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. -- Our Values: We are called to: Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication -- Our Vision: Our passion for healing calls us to cultivate trust, advocate wellness, and transform healthcare. -- Job Description Job Summary: The Inventory Control Clerk monitors, orders, stocks, and transports supplies and/or equipment for the organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Monitors, orders, stocks, and transports supplies and/or equipment.
- Ensures timely delivery of stock/inventory as needed.
- Investigates and troubleshoots inventory issues/problems.
- Maintains accurate tracking records for inventory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Work Experience: Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Providence Health System is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know. -- For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: M/F/Disabled/Vet -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.-- Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Southfield , Inventory Control Clerk - Materials Management, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!