Cash Management Associate
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Cash Management Associate
Job Location: Southfield, MI-48033
Job Duration: **This is a 6-month assignment with potential for
Hybrid position- 2 days in office per week, must be local to
**IMPORTANT: Candidate must have a distraction-free, quiet
workspace within their home and reliable high-speed internet.
Work Schedule: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
2 days per week will be on-site (contingent worker has choice of 2
- This person will be responsible for supporting the Capital
Access department in the capacity of a Capital Access Associate.
This particular department offers a variety of banking services
(debit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, etc.) for
brokerage accounts. When a 3rd party company (i.e. mortgage
companies, audit companies, etc.) needs to confirm a specific
monetary amount is available in the clients account, this person
will be responsible for confirming with the 3rd party. The Capital
Access Associate may also have the opportunity to jump on the
phones once they get up and running.
- For example) if Joe Smith wants to buy a boat from XYZ company
for 30,000 dollars, then XYZ will reach out to Client's Capital
Access team to confirm that Joe Smith actually has 30,000 dollars
in his account.
- Provide verification of deposits to 3rd party companies via
email, a service center portal, or through regular mail
- Answer inbound calls from clients - handle around 30-40 calls
per day; answering questions about capital access accounts and
other general inquiries
- Provide detailed documentation for each verified
- Perform various duties as assigned
- At least 2 years or recent customer service experience - NOT
FROM A CALL CENTER.
- Someone with a background as a bank teller would work as long
as the candidate had impeccable customer service skills.
- Manager is also open to candidates who have recently graduated
with their bachelor's degree
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
- Clear and professional written and oral communication skills;
excellent phone etiquette
- Customer service focused; willing to go above and
- Experience within the financial services industry is a big
- High School diploma or equivalent, bachelor's degree
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Southfield , Cash Management Associate, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!