Hospitality Asset Manager
Company: Sun Communities
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Hospitality Asset Manager
Main Office: Off Site (MOO)
The Hospitality Asset Manager is responsible for the oversight of
several resorts falling under the Sun Outdoors portfolio, which are
managed by one of Sun's third-party management partners. Acting as
the main link between Suns RV Operations team and the organizations
managing any existing RV resort on Suns behalf, this individual
will visit these resorts on a specific cadence and will perform
quality assurance inspections to ensure that Suns health & safety,
curb appeal, brand, and all other standards are being upheld.
- Coordinates team member selection and development and ensures
team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Leads and monitors the asset strategy for all assets,
collaborating with internal teams and external Operating
- Coordinates and reviews annual property budget and asset
strategies with internal teams and external Operating
- Conduct regular property visits and meetings with Operating
Partners to ensure the asset strategys objectives are obtained and
to identify any areas for improvement.
- Reviews monthly and quarterly property financial and variance
- Manages communication among property-specific teams to assess
and improve investment performance and to leverage pertinent
information for reporting purposes.
- Provides analytical support across various teams for strategic
business decisions, including investment opportunities, operational
savings, capital expenditures, and capital structure
- Assists with ensuring compliance with existing management and
franchise agreements and reviewing any proposed agreements for
business terms or potential conflicts.
- Work with Hospitality, Development, and Acquisitions teams to
provide support in underwriting, asset strategy creation, and due
diligence to ensure a smooth transition into the operating
- Maintains a current understanding of real estate and urban
trends throughout the industry and country.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in (Preferred)
- 5 years of experience in customer service.
- 5 years of experience in a management role.
- 5 years of experience in hospitality.
- 5 years experience in asset management.
- 5 years of experience in a quality assurance or risk
- Ability to travel by car or plane with overnight stays as
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address areas of concerns with others.
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading
organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and
transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this
is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us
your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting
work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work
environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will
reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time
off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4plan
optionsso you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you
and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life,Accidental Death &Dismemberment Insurance and
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to
team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV
Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of
discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service,
- Up to six weeks of paid parental leave for the birth of achild,
adoption, or placement of a child
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick
time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for aCorporate Headquarters (HQ) position, located in the
Metro Detroit, Michigan market today.
Join our and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs at Sun
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance
completing an online application, please contact us at (844)
SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to
email@example.com. "Applicant Accommodation" should be
included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for
those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to
apply for a job.
Keywords: Sun Communities, Southfield , Hospitality Asset Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!