Channel Manager-Strategic Partnerships
Posted on: September 24, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
As the Manager Channel-Strategic Partnerships you will lead
relationships with strategic channel partners with objectives to
deliver incremental revenue for VBG. This position will report to
the Sr Mgr - Strategic Partnerships. You will demonstrate deep
knowledge and understanding of the Channel landscape in addition to
strong interlock with the product and sales organizations . Through
an ongoing performance management cadence, and in lock-step with BU
Sales Leadership, Channel Strategy & Sales Enablement and Channel
Operations & Program Management teams, you will hold
cross-organization and cross-BU teams accountable to delivery
timelines and update leadership on a weekly basis to ensure the
proper prioritization is given to operational and sales
- Owns relationship with Partners for the associated program
(e.g., Sell With, iFill, BoBo, BuSS).
- Assists partners with pipeline planning and/or identifying
additional opportunities to drive incremental revenue for VBG.
- Provide partners with the relevant enablement materials as well
as the appropriate training and certification programs.
- Negotiates margins and contracts with partners when
- Holds regular business reviews with Partners to monitor and
- Engages with VBG sales across all BUs to drive sales
- Runs analyses and manages partner performance, identifies
opportunities for growth, and puts together account plans with
actions to grow partnerships.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing Partnerships and/or directly interfacing
with channel partners.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Five or more years of pre-sales and post sales support
experience and / or business sales experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Ability to work closely with external partners and create a
positive partner experience throughout the life cycle of partner
relationship, understanding partner needs and proactively
- Ability to identify opportunities and create actionable
strategies to drive growth in the partnership program.
- Ability to draw insights from partnership performance to
recommend improvements during performance reviews.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of different
stakeholders (e.g., Program Strategy, Program Management, Field
Sales) as well as the BU, to manage and refine Partnership
- Detail orientation, with ability to manage competing Partner
- Ability to effectively prioritize work with minimal direction,
communicate and troubleshoot issues, and complete tasks on
- Demonstrated flexibility to easily adjust to changing business
- Previous telco experience, ideally in a Channel-specific
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be
provided during the hiring process.
Keywords: VerizonMedia, Southfield , Channel Manager-Strategic Partnerships, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!