Store Sales Manager
Company: Jimmy Jazz
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Position Title: Store Sales Manager
Reports To: District Sales Manager
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceeds sales goals.
- Analyze store metrics to improve store performance.
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top
- Enhance brand loyalty by empowering store staff to offer a
personable customer experience.
- Maintains high level of customer focus.
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the
- Provide feedback and coaching to all employees.
- Responsible for conducting performance evaluations of all store
- Ensure proper execution all of visual directives and
- Responsible for managing sales incentive contest within the
guidelines set by the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring payroll hours, wage dollars and staff
schedules are within the set operating constraints.
- Monitor shrink to ensure establish parameters are met or
- Completes daily inventory cycle counts.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and
- Maintains a safe and clean retail environment.
- Proactively communicate local events to District Sales Manager
that can potentially increase store traffic.
- Manage, access and minimize expenses at store level.
- Proficiently utilize position related tools or company provided
- Utilize ladders for the purpose of merchandising or addressing
minor maintenance issues.
- Work minimum 48 hours (with meal break) per week. Weekly
schedule includes nights and weekends.
- Maintain designated staffing requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience in customer
- 2+ years of footwear or retail management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and decision making
- Candidate will be required to stand for long periods of time
throughout their shift.
- Lifting between 15-30 pounds.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not
to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a
position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In
addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties,
formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any
position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the
Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate
employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Policy Statement: Jimmy Jazz and all its subsidiary Companies are
equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make
hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national
origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other
criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.
Keywords: Jimmy Jazz, Southfield , Store Sales Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!