Company: CB Richard Ellis
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Areas of Interest
Southfield - Michigan - United States of America
Assists the Market Leader in implementation and management of the
Sales Management operating model. Manages Sales Analyst and other
staff to assist in managing the business development process, the
identification and qualification of opportunities, and the
assignment of individuals to pursuit teams, broker debriefs. and
coordination of geographic and line of business sales efforts.
Partners with local line of business leaders including Sales
Management leadership to attract, develop and retain a highly
effective salesforce to achieve organic growth and market share
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops strong relationships with Market Leaders and sales
professionals to advance sales management and leverage best talent
to optimize sales results.
* Ensures internal company sales guidelines and processes (Sales
Management) are followed and Salesforce.com and other systems are
fully utilized by auditing compliance and utilization. Works with
Managing Directors to address non-compliance and promote adoption
for maximum utilization.
* Provides management direction to Sales Analysts and other support
staff in the use of technology tools such as Salesforce.com to
manage metrics and reporting related to Sales Management
initiatives including local sales and market activity, pursuit
lists, pipelines, follow-up reporting, and business plans.
* Drives the use of the Finishing First process for pursuits that
meet or exceed a materiality threshold.
* Partners with peer group and leadership to assist in coordination
of targeted vertical pursuit strategies (e.g. MidCap, Private
Equity, Healthcare, Non Profit, Law Firm, Critical Environments,
etc.) within region.
* Identifies, develops, shares and implements best practices
related to Sales Management including identifying the universe of
prospects, aligned business plans, meaningful market meetings, high
quality broker debriefs, prospecting reporting, implementing
pursuit protocols, proactive team formation, implementing local
SPOC processes, managing inbound and outbound referrals, pursuit
lists, Finishing First, pipeline reporting, use of Salesforce.com
(if applicable) and cross selling.
* Identifies opportunities and influences key improvements in sales
* Works with staff members to implement best practices related to
effective recruitment, selection, development and performance
management of local sales organization.
* Works with leadership to perform gap analysis and maintain
optimal staffing levels within the local market sales
* Implements national training curriculum; partners with regional
team to develop and implement local training curriculum.
* Partners with Research and Marketing and implements local Client
* Helps to drive collaboration across the enterprise.
* Plans, conducts and coordinates team meetings reviewing strategy,
direction and goal tracking.
* Serves as conduit for assisting local sales teams in identifying
resources and information within a complex platform and highly
matrixed work environment.
* Evaluates and reports on national and local industry and business
trends that impact the sales organization.
* Develops and maintains relationships with industry and trade
associations, vendors and professional organizations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single
functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment,
selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and
termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and
utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers
performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members
to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models
behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university
* Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training.
* Prior sales experience and previous supervisory experience in a
service organization preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong
organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient,
timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to
effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages,
discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Technically savvy with solid experience using sales database
systems, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Outlook,
social media, internet.
Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a
long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity
to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran
status, political belief, or any other basis protected by
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to
comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including
COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
Keywords: CB Richard Ellis, Southfield , Sales Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!