Recruiting Manager - (Finance & Accounting - Southfield, MI)
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager - (Finance & Accounting -
Southfield, MI)LOCATIONMI SOUTHFIELDJOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryAs a
Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include developing
and growing a client base and new business opportunities,
introducing our services via video, telephone and in-person
meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of
our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing Finance &
Accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients.
Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and
candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance
to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to
increase our presence within the local Finance & Accounting
- A business-related degree, ideally in Finance or
- 2+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting and/or
successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of
success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of
- The ability to leverage Finance & Accounting experience to
manage and grow the business.Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at .
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
HRSolutions@roberthalf.com or call 1.855.744.6947 for
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONMI SOUTHFIELD
Keywords: Robert Half, Southfield , Recruiting Manager - (Finance & Accounting - Southfield, MI), Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!