National Account Manager- Healthcare
Company: GDI Integrated Facility Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join the GDI Family!One provider. One solution. All your
facility maintenance services.GDI provides unequalled capability
and expertise in the facility services sector across Canada and the
United States. Our broad knowledge and competencies in integrated
facility services will contribute to the success of our business
partners. With nearly a century of experience, our excellent
service delivery distinguishes us from other facility services
providers. Our team of over 25,000 individuals offer innovative
cleaning techniques, best-in-class capabilities, and unrivaled
experience.Summary:Demonstrate GDI's unique value to potential
large key Healthcare account customers and prospective clients.
This is achieved through C-suite level interaction within an
organization to understand their needs, and then turn that into a
vision for a customized and comprehensive solution. This position
requires the National Account Manager to be well versed in the
facilities management industry, namely within the Healthcare space.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at navigating a multi-level,
complex selling process within the facilities environment and be
able to leverage their relationships within the industry to drive
further engagement with our strategic clients.Essential Duties:
- Form excellent relationships at all levels in the customer's
organization and within GDI.
- Collaborate with Operations, Regional VP's of Sales and local
Business Development Managers to develop account pursuit and bid
- Perform the necessary research to qualify and develop a sales
strategy for each client within their portfolio intended to secure
sales at or above annual quotas.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Work with estimating team to ensure winning pricing
- Identify, qualify, develop and sell complex facility solutions
across Healthcare market verticals and geographies, working
alongside BDM's, when site specific relationships are needed.
- Assist in developing the right solution/need for the
- Ability to communicate, council and sell at all levels of a
- Maintain a high level of competitor knowledge in terms of
services, pricing, innovation & capabilities.
- Manage and respond to RFI's / RFQ's.
- Participate in contract negotiations / renewals.
- Help prepare and participate in business reviews and
participate in new product/service innovation presentations.
- Participate in Industry Events and Networking
- CRM opportunity management.
- Inform company of new developments in the
market.Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- 2 + years National Account Management/Sales experience with the
Healthcare space (Experience in Facilities Services or dealing with
Healthcare organizations in the Senior care market is an
- Strong track record of excellence in achieving sales
- Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Able to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, high
- Dependable and team oriented with a proven ability to build
internal and external relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience using a CRM tool for documenting the sales process
and for reporting purposes.
- Live in acceptable proximity to airport as travel will be
required. GDI Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: GDI Integrated Facility Services, Southfield , National Account Manager- Healthcare, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!