Posted on: November 19, 2021
The property manager is accountable for all community
operations. The purpose of the manager is to effectively manage and
coordinate persons, activities, and available resources in order to
accomplish goals and meet budgets set forth by the RPM and property
owner. These objectives will include maximizing occupancy
levels,lowering delinquency and raising community values.
- In conjunction with the RPM, the property manager will assist
in formulation of budgets for each upcoming calendar year. The
property manager is responsible for staying within the established
budget guidelines throughout the year.
- Collections of rent when due and responsible for depositing and
reconciliation of accounts.
- Scheduling turns and coordinating with outside vendors as
- Market studies to ensure property is renting at highest
- Hires, trains, motivates and supervises all on-site staff in
order to achieve operational goals.
- Responsible for leasing offices opening on schedule, condition
of office and show units.
- Initiate and implement policies and procedures to maintain
- Work closely with Maintenance Supervisor to monitor and
schedule all maintenance activity.
- Implement and host events which contribute to resident
- Must maintain a positive outlookJob Type: Full-timePay: $17.00
- $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payAbility to commute/relocate:
- Southfield, MI 48034: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Multifamily: 2 years (Required)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Confidential, Southfield , Property Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!