Posted on: April 27, 2021
Grant Manager Remote Pay Range: $26- $33 an hour Location:
Detroit MI Kelly is seeking a Grant manager for their client
located in Detroit. The Grants Manager provides support for the
grant management function of the Foundation. In addition, the
Grants Manager supports the Foundation's website and other
administrative-related activity requiring independent analysis,
judgment, and knowledge of the Foundation's operations and
grantmaking. The Grants Manager must be highly organized, detail
oriented, and must be able to function well as a participant in a
small, highly motivated team of individuals. Responsibilities
include Grants Administration
- Respond to inquiries for Foundation guidelines/application
- Assist the Program Director in maintaining relationships with
and responding to inquiries from potential and existing
- Maintain comprehensive grant files.
- Manage the administration of the grantmaking process:
- Ensure the preparation of the Program Committee and
program-related Board meeting materials.
- Prepare all grantee/applicant correspondence (e.g., Grant
Agreements, declines, notifications, future payments, extensions,
request for reports due)
- Manage the payment and tracking of all grant commitments:
- Act as the administrator the Grants Management Software system-
record program updates, maintain and organize the database, update
information on grantees as it happens, with Program Director design
and produce key reports Act as the liaison with the Grants
Management Software provider and facilitate system improvements as
- Prepare various reports in Excel (e.g., Grants Committed by
- Schedule and coordinate grant payments with Program Director
and VP of Finance & Administration.
- Assist the Program Director in the preparation of materials as
- Assist the VP of Finance and Administration in administering
the Foundation's Matching Gifts Program and Meeting Reserve
- Produce various year-end reports for annual audit and 990PF
(e.g., future grant payment commitments).
- Prepare quarterly reports for reconciliation of grants data
between Program Director and VP of Finance & Administration.
- Respond to requests for surveys and updates from outside
organizations (e.g., Foundation Center, COF, CMF) for general
information on the Foundation.
- Prepare annual letters for fiduciary relationship confirmation
as required. Please apply online or email resume to Why Kelly -- ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and
look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know
what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000
people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the
support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career
where you may have never imagined. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did
we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Southfield , Grant Manager, Executive , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!