ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint Control
Company: PRA USA
Posted on: September 12, 2019
ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint ControlSouthfield, MI Summary
of the ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint Control:An ASIC
Development Engineer with Restraint Control experience is needed to
play a vital role in the development of the--advanced safety
electronics components for automotive Airbag Control Units for one
of our clients in the Michigan. This client is a--well-established
supplier of vehicle safety technology and offers--a great long-term
career and many other opportunities to work on exciting and
emerging technologies in a true team environment. In this position
you will be responsible for generating--Component Technical
Requirement Specification and design and development
the--components. If you have experience in automotive electronics
product or--electronic circuit--design/development experience along
with the knowledge of--schematic capture and layout tools such as
Mentor, DxDesigner & PCB123, then--this position is well suited to
you.Responsibilities of the ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint
- Generate Component Technical Requirement Specification
- Support Component Quote activities and selection process
- Design and develop--advanced safety electronics components for
automotive Airbag Control Units
- Conduct supplier design reviews and do application level
analysis using--Mathcad and PSpice
- Ensure system compatibility by Conducting and Coordinating
component level testing--
- Support FMEA development and review.
- Review component Functional Safety Analysis work products
- System/component interface management
- Provide technical guidance on Hardware-Software interface
documents to the application team
- Help in--FA investigation.
- Review change package of supplier requested component change
and provide validation recommendation to change control board
Qualification of the ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint Control:
- BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in--Automotive Electronics products or
electronic circuit design and development.
- Knowledge and experience with ASIC/Sensor development.
- MUST HAVE knowledge of schematic capture and layout tools such
as Mentor, DxDesigner & PCB123.
- Knowledge of circuit analysis tools such as--Mathcad and
- Must have working knowledge of lab equipment including
Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators,
Semiconductor Parameter--Analyzers, etc.
- Experience with circuit design based on mixed technology
(analog and digital) for automotive application Compensation of the
ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint Control:Salary ---
$95,000-110,000/year, depending on experience--Type:--
DirectLocation:-- Southfield, MITravel: As and when
requiredRelocation assistance:-- Subject to reviewVisa sponsorship:
--H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be consideredKnowledge of the
following areas will be helpful ---Restraint,, control,--ASIC,
"application level analysis",--Mathcad,--PSpice,--FMEA, "Functional
Safety Analysis", "interface management",--circuit,--
"Spectrum Analyzers", "Function Generators", "Semiconductor
Keywords: PRA USA, Southfield , ASIC Development Engineer - Restraint Control, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!