Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Kelly Services has partnered with a Fortune 500 company that is
looking to fill temporary/Test Engineer position in Southfield MI.
The position is paying $35-45 an hour, and is set to last at least
12 months from the contract start date.
The Test Engineer's main responsibilities are:
This position is primarily responsible for friction material
testing and development as related to dry and wet clutch
applications. The candidate will prepare samples for mechanical,
thermal and friction performance testing..
- Developing and maintaining test procedures, test fixtures and
- Tracking, coordinating and leading all efforts to ensure that
friction material testing and analysis requests are completed and
reported in a timely fashion;
- Developing and/or updating material test equipment and
processes to expand the department's capabilities and provide
- Generating and implementing complete test plans and procedures
based on knowledge of the product and experience with current
technology test methodologies and capabilities;
- Bonding and preparing prototype friction plates and test
samples using a hot press;
- Project management experience is desired.
Qualification and Experience
- BS in Materials, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or related
field is required. MS Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in testing, development
and/or problem solving with engineering materials, especially
- CAD experience or ability to read technical drawings is
- Programming experience with any of MSExcel Macro,
MATLAB-Simulink, FAMOS, Labview are preferred.
- Hands on experience or willing to be trained on operating MTS,
Falex and thermomechanical (TGA, DMA, DSC) test machines.
- Experience with automotive lubricants and lubricant analysis
- Minimum three years experience in a highly collaborative team
environment, applying excellent interpersonal skills as well as
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires an individual who is self-motivated,
self-managed, team-oriented, proactive, attentive to detail, task
oriented and able to overcome obstacles to meet schedule
- Exposure to Six Sigma concepts is desired.
.*** If interested, please email me back with your most up to date
resume, and advise the best time and number at which you can be
reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity
within your network! ***
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting
edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world
have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And
engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or
prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore
opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Southfield , Test Engineer, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!