Company: Denso North America
Posted on: May 16, 2019
DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced
technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal,
powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From
automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, we're
crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the
strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to
become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North
American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than
24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates
across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more
than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions
and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for
the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
Come work with a team designing and developing next generation
technology for the future of transportation. Our team is creating
connected systems that both improve the automotive experience for
individual car owners and enable Mobility-as-a-Service
We are looking for a DevOps leader to drive and manage our
infrastructure, help build and refine our automated CI/CD pipeline,
support the design and development of cloud applications and
systems, and continue to find new ways make our advanced
engineering organization better. The role will work with a team of
software engineers integrating complex systems consisting of
embedded applications, cloud services, and mobile apps.
--- Define DevOps best practices for our application teams and
assist them in implementing these processes.
- Ownership and support of configuration management and
deployment automation tools, including Jenkins, Jira, SonarQube,
- Assist in implementation of security best practices and
initiatives at all levels of the infrastructure.
- Work with development teams to develop alerting triggers,
logging, and general application monitoring.
- Create and maintain automated deployments based on
--- B.S. In Computer Science related field desired, AWS
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Well versed in DevOps principles, and able to lead software
engineers in this area.
- Well versed in CI/CD practices, and able to lead software
engineers in this area.
- Experience of using Git, Bitbucket for version
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile
- Familiar and comfortable in scripting languages - Ruby, Python,
- Experience with Docker and containerizing
- Experience with orchestration platforms (Kubernetes preferred,
- Great communication, leadership and cross-team collaboration
- Strong in self-direction, problem solving and critical
thinking.Preferred Qualifications--- MS in Computer Science,
Mathematics or Engineering
- 8 years of experience developing backend services
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms (AWS
- Familiar with relational databases, such as MySQL/Percona and
Postgres, and NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra and
- Experience with Jenkins.
Keywords: Denso North America, Southfield , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!