Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - AutonomousSouthfield, MI Summary of the Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous Job :Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer with Autonomous Vehicles technology experience is required to play a key role in the development of the validation plans such as EMC, Environmental, etc. for one of our clients in Michigan. This client is a leader in advanced vehicle safety systems. In this role you will be responsible for the product validation process starting from development of the validation plans to tracking and reporting progress throughout the process. If you have a strong understanding of validation methodology for automotive electronics, then this position is well suited to you.Responsibilities of the Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous:
- Management of the activities related to Product Assurance Engineering for Autonomous Vehicles Systems with SAE Autonomy Level 4/5
- Understand OEM specification and requirements for product validation
- Design/develop the product validation plans such for EMC, Environmental etc. and review it with internal teams and external customers to get the approval.
- Develop product test specification and define test equipment (quote vendors, select vendors, and procure test equipment)
- Get test equipment, validate, perform necessary GR&R and schedule internal and external lab for planned DV/PVs.
- Track progress throughout, debug, analyze and report failures that occur during the DV
- Support product engineering for any root cause analysis such as 8D, Fish Bone etc.
- Archive the data, report and parts as required by internal and external requirements
- Release final DVP&R or PVP&R for customer approvalQualifications of the Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous:
- BSEE/BSME or equivalent degree
- 8+ years of experience in automotive electronic hardware or system level testing.
- Strong background in validation strategy and testing methodology.
- Experience with communication protocols and tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, PCIe, Ethernet, GMSL2, FPD-Link III
- Strong understanding of validation methodology for Automotive. Ability to develop new methods for new technology entering Automotive.
- Knowledge of ADAS ECU architecture, validation requirements, and other domain specific tools.
- Knowledge of IPC standards and PCB manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and IATF 16949
- Skilled in debugging with a solid understanding of core product validation principles, and analytical techniquesCompensations of the Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous:Salary Range: $100,000-125,000/year, depending on experienceType: Direct-HireTravel: As and when requiredRelocation Assistance: Subject to reviewVisa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be consideredKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful - "Product Assurance", Validation, Assurance, Test, Autonomous, System, "Product Engineering", requirement, specification, EMC, DVR, PVR, design, product, report, RCA, "Root Cause Analysis", 8D, "Fish Bone", ADAS, ECU, communication, CANalyzer, CANoe, PCIe, Ethernet, GMSL2, "FPD-Link III" IPC, PCB, ISO, IEC, IATF, 16949
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Southfield , Lead ECU Product Assurance Engineer - Autonomous, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!