Apartment Maintenance Technician
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 15, 2018
Employer team associates--consist of--hardworking team players who genuinely care about delivering expedient,--quality--service to--our residents. If you are a hardworking, self-motivated individual, with apartment maintenance experience,--we have an excellent opportunity for--YOU!--
Rivers Edge Apartments is--currently seeking an--Apartment Maintenance Technician. The right candidate will be responsible for the overall maintenance of--an apartment community,--including all areas related to the day-to-day operations. The Apartment Maintenance Technician must be able to--complete all standard service requests within 24-hours, excluding weekends, and will complete all work according to company policy and--procedures.
Maintenance Technicians--are required to have an understanding--of hazardous communication, bloodborne pathogens, pool contamination, hand tools, electricity, fire, ladder, and lock-out safety.--If you are a hard working individual, who has the--necessary skills and--good work ethics, apply today to find out if you are the right fit for our growing company!
Essential--responsibilities include, but are not limited to:------
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining high standards.
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle inspection report. ------
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate--with residents and co-workers.
- Ability--to lift at least--80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Ability--to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,--squatting, twisting--and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting required.
- Experience with windows, doors, appliances, faucets, garbage disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some general electric and plumbing experience required.
- Ability to repair--and replace gutters and downspouts.
- HVAC Certifications strongly preferred.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid driver's license.
This position requires you to enter occupied units; therefore employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Southfield , Apartment Maintenance Technician, Engineering , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!