Senior Executive Assistant - Engineering
Company: Denso North America
Posted on: October 6, 2018
DENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle components, were crafting the core technologies of modern mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good. With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and 4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38 countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people. Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.
Under limited supervision, provides advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executive Management personnel. Acts as a liaison and communication link to Associates and external customers. Coordinates the completion of and analyzes and tracks Engineering divisional budget information. Gathers, organizes, and disseminates manpower related data. Prepares and initiates correspondence, meeting minutes, reports etc.....Provides guidance to lower level colleagues. Coordinates special projects. Develops and maintains departmental databases and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executive Management. Screens telephone calls, email, greet visitors, and resolve routine and complex inquiries
- Acts as a liaison with other Associates and external customers in scheduling and coordinating scheduling issues, events, and travel arrangements, etc..... Serves as a communication link between Senior Executive Management and Associates in interpreting and explaining correspondence and materials
- Coordinates the compilation and performs analysis of divisional budget information. Records and analyzes expense trends Completes purchase orders and processes expense reports
- Gathers, organizes and disseminates manpower related data for the Engineering Division
- Prepares and initiates correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc..... Prepares and/or distributes meeting agendas and minutes, correspondence and presentation materials
- Organize and maintain files and related documentation
- Develops and maintains departmental databases
- High School Diploma
- At least 15 years progressively more responsible administrative experience
- Written and verbal communications skills to interpret information or formulate responses to internal and external customers based on general knowledge of products, programs, or procedures
- Customer service skills to display a service-oriented attitude in addressing and responding to customer issues. Systematically approaches issues
- Persuades or influence others in resolving potentially conflict situations
- Familiarity with the operations of office equipment including phones, printers, faxes, copiers, etc......
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced understanding of Japanese and English business practices as it pertains to Executives (interactions, customs, etc)
- Analytical skills to investigate, interpret, and reconcile information from several distinct sources in situations where conclusions or resolutions are readily discernible. Standard methods, guidelines, and protocols are generally followed in resolution of such situations
Keywords: Denso North America, Southfield , Senior Executive Assistant - Engineering, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!