Senior Hardware Engineer -- Automotive ECU's
Company: Tuscany Enterprises
Posted on: September 10, 2018
Here's an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that has multiple manufacturing facilities, numerous R&D facilities, a worldwide presence, and over 20,000 employees. This is an organization that has harnessed the power of technology to transform and improve the quality of peoples' lives and whose work is focused on advancing the lives of future generations. In addition to a variety of other products, the organization produces electronic devices, industrial and automotive systems, and products for the biomedical field.If you are looking for a career opportunity where you can create value for society and make a significant contribution to the world, this is the ideal position for you! Take a look at the qualifications listed below, and come work for a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market and watch your career soar!
Job Summary: As a Senior level Hardware Engineer on the team, you will play a vital role in the development of automotive embedded electronic control unit hardware in a beautiful office in the Southeast Michigan area. You will be working with a market leader in developing next generation vehicle technologies for powertrain, hybrid, stability controls, and other related systems. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a company with a great reputation in automotive technology. A growing business that offers a great long-term opportunity in a true team environment -- truly a dream job.
- Management of multiple projects to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- Help in the development of the automotive embedded electronic control unit hardware.
- Analog and digital circuit design through analysis and simulation.
- EMC design and test plan development along with support for PCB layout
- Help team members in troubleshooting EMC anomalies, product specification negotiation, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing and leading the development through to production.
- Leading and mentoring the team of engineers who are responsible for sub-project activities.
- Overseeing the testing of prototypes, and following the development through to production.
- Support the root cause analysis of modules returned by the customer during the development stage. Qualifications We Are Targeting:
- BS degree in EE/CE, Masters' degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in analog and digital hardware design, preferably for automotive ECUs.
- Experience taking projects through the full development life-cycle.
- Experience in interfacing with customers.
- Ability to coordinate program activities with team members at remote sites.
- Solid communication skills.Open to US citizens, Green Card holders, and professionals with valid H1B Visas.... transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Hardware, Testing, validation, troubleshoot, Engineer, design, development, control unit, embedded, circuit, analog, digital, simulation, EMC, PCB, ECU - provided by Dice Analog hardware design, Digital hardware design, Automotive ECU's, Bachelors or Masters degree, full development life-cycle, testing, validation, engineer, control unit, embedded, circuit, PCB, EMC
Keywords: Tuscany Enterprises, Southfield , Senior Hardware Engineer -- Automotive ECU's, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!