Hardware Lead Engineer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Functional project leader of Headlamp and Rear Lamp during the
- Responsible for the development and the validation of
components for exterior vehicle lighting.
- Coordinate the Cross functional team of hardware, layout,
software, electro-mechanical, functional safety and
- Electronic leader for components PCBAs / Drive and integration
with complete lamps development.
- Electronic requirements analysis and management.
- Manage the changes applied during the development and launch
- Manage quality, cost and time of electronic
- Manage the different development phases and optimizations of
the lighting respecting the project schedule and milestones, and
internal requirements, customer requirements and legal
- Set up and coordination of a cross-functional project team and
cooperation with the responsible and department.
- Responsible to define the project milestones for electronic
development and validation comply the AL/Customer
- Samples planning for project development (hardware, software,
- Customer management for electronic (Voice internally and in
customer understand customer needs)
- Coordination of all electronic activities
- Coordinate and release all electronic documentation
- Electronic system integration to light system and vehicle in
cooperation with customer.
- Coordination skills
- Electronic system architecture definition
- PCBA industrialization track
- Cost, time and quality track, monitoring the impact of
- Define and evaluate project concepts (quotation phase to final
- Perform analysis on simulations, components and assembled
- Make customer presentations and attend meetings
- Create reports in all here mentioned matters internally (e. g.
for internal communication, release processes/project gates) and
externally (e. g. for customers, suppliers)
- Functional organization of electronic engineering team
- Review and release the plan for electrical, environment and EMC
- Support offer team and sales department in offer phase
providing technical expertise, feasibility checks and technical
premises regarding the customer specifications and AL
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduated from an electronic or Mechatronic school (minimum
Engineer, Master preferred) or comparable studies
- At least 5 years of work experience in electronic development
(designing and industrializing) exterior lighting products for
vehicles. (LED-CPBAs, Drive-PCBAs and drives).
- At least two projects developed and industrialized
- Experience in leading and organizing an engineering team is of
- Manage electronic development
- International exposure of advantage
- Team management (experienced level).
- Very good communication skills for customer/supplier
- Interdisciplinary know-how about software-hardware-engineering,
lighting engineering, mechatronic design, electronic validation
methodologies and EMC
- Operating development rules (experienced level).
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- CAD system Catia V5 and NX (Basic level).
- ECAD tools preferable CADENCE (Basic level).
- Electronic circuit and component knowledge of complex
- Microsoft Office (experienced level MS-office and
- Design and industrialization processes (e. g. DFMEA).
- Problem and change management with clearQuest, JIRA and/or
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Southfield , Hardware Lead Engineer, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...