Data Scientist Engineer
Company: Comau LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Comau LLC is now creating a new team focused on Digital
Manufacturing. For this reason we are looking for a Data Scientist
Engineer, passionate for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics,
Cloud, IoT technologies willing to challenge him/herself with the
next generation of intelligent machines that will drive the digital
revolution.Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?In this
role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think
innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Develop software for IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Machine
- Coordinate, implement and deploy analytical models for anomaly
detection, preventive maintenance, quality monitoring and
- Integrate hardware/sensors and develop software to manage
IoT/Industry 4.0 applications.
- Designing, developing, constructing, installing, testing and
maintaining the data management & processing systems for Industrial
- Configuring, coding, developing, testing and documenting
software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Direct research on emerging trends/solutions/standards in
Automation and IoT/Industry 4.0.
- Work in strict collaboration with universities and
- Other duties as required.Reports to:Head of Digital Product
ManagementTravel Required0-20%Do you have what it takes?Do you have
what it takes?This role is best suited for a candidate that possess
the following qualifications:Required:
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
related technical fields.
- Experience in programming and code debugging in two or more of
these languages: Python, Java, R, C++, C#, etc.
- Best practices of code development: testing, reviews and design
- Advanced skill levels with machine learning algorithms,
statistical modeling and regression analysis, open-source
frameworks and applications.
- Experience in developing and deploying analytics and/or IoT
solution on Cloud environments.Preferred:
- 3 - 4+ years of work experience in similar field.
- Experience with Microservices architectures.
- Knowledge of MapReduce techniques and Stream processing (e.g.
- Experience in full-stack web application frameworks.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Industrial Automation, Robotics and PLC exposure is a
plus.Let's Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.Let's Work. A
history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.Let's
Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards
excellence.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Comau LLC, Southfield , Data Scientist Engineer, Engineering , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!