High School Instructional Coach
Company: Choice Schools
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Bradford Academy is looking for innovative, creative, and
Bradford Academy encourages and fosters:
- Discovery of oneself through cultural experiences
- Development of individual purpose that nurtures success
- Leadership in personal responsibility, service and dignity
- Achievement based on ethics and integrity
High School Instructional CoachFull-time, salaried, exempt, 10
Bradford Academy24218 Garner Street
Southfield, MI 48033(248)351-0000www.bradfordacademy.com
ESSENTIAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train new and existing teachers on programs and curriculum used
in the school.
- Attend Professional Development in a train the trainer model
and return to train staff.
- Offer coaching through classroom observations and one-on-one
meetings with teachers.
- Provide feedback on evaluations that help educators grow and
excel in the classroom.
- Review and critique lesson plans.
- Lead team PLCs meetings.
- Maintain, update, and track any school online data
- Roster students in NWEA MAP, MSTEP, MIACCESS, and/or WIDA.
- Conduct all test verification.
- Assist in preparing all data reports in preparation for board
- Schedule and coordinate all testing in the building.
- Train teachers on testing standards or guidelines and provide
support in preparing students for summative testing.
- Help to proctor all building testing.
- Desegregate data for Title 1 and help and determine what will
be school focus and grade level focus for intervention.
- Monitor and evaluate student achievement in both growth and
- Use student data to evaluate the impact of teachers'
development strategies and classroom interventions in student
- Develop ways to recognize high performing students.
- Assist the Title 1 and Curriculum staff with ordering and
- Participate on the SIP team and give ASSIST input.
- Other duties as assigned by school principal.
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDEMinimum Requirements:
- Valid Michigan Secondary Teaching Certificate
- Demonstrated competence as a teacher in all areas of
- Able to use technology as an instructional tool in the
classroom, as a means of analyzing academic achievement data, and
as a tool to aid effective communications.
- Excellent verbal and written expression using proper grammar
- Exemplary work habits verified by previous employers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and skills working with At-Risk students.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid time off
- Education Tuition Reimbursement available.
- Employee Assistance Program available.
JOB GOALTo provide instructional leadership in the development,
implementation, and coordination of the Academy's school-wide
assessment and curriculum goals.
TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
To apply, please visit:
https://choice.workbrightats.com/jobs/838206.htmlOnce on this
website, if applying from a computer the start of the application
is to the right of your screen under "Apply Now". If on your mobile
device, please scroll to the bottom of the job posting to view the
first step of the application under "Apply Now".Please contact Erin
Sangalli, Director of HR, directly with questions at
email@example.comChoice Schools is a team of
educators, literacy specialists, student advocates and many other
professions, but first and foremost, we are parents, moms, dads,
guardians, grandparents, aunts and uncles who love kids. As a
nationally accredited and regionally recognized full-service
education service provider, student learning is our organization's
mission. We provide a student-focused approach to customized school
operations support, including instruction, finance, compliance,
communications, human resources, enrollment, curriculum and
professional development. Our student-centric philosophy drives us
to the path to greatness, allowing everyone - students, staff,
teachers, board members and stakeholders to thrive. After more than
20 years of serving diverse models of schools, Choice is committed
to being Michigan's most trusted education service provider with
the highest-performing schools.
Choice is an Education Service Provider for charter schools in
Michigan and is the employer. Please visit www.choiceschools.com
for more information. EEOC
Keywords: Choice Schools, Southfield , High School Instructional Coach, Education / Teaching , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!