Posted on: November 11, 2019
24G Marketing Services, part of the 24G Agency based outside of
Detroit, is seeking an experienced and energetic Digital Marketing
Analyst who is self-motivated and has a passion for marketing,
advertising, data and campaign management. This role will expose
you to Amazon's Self-Service Performance Advertising Platform via
Amazon Marketing Services (AMS). As Amazon continuously enhances
their advertising platform, you will learn the levers that drive
Amazon sales growth while helping ensure our team is up to speed on
all the latest updates. You will be responsible for day-to-day
creation, oversight and management of Pay Per Click (PPC)
advertisements, SEM, as well as campaign performance reporting. You
will work directly with multiple clients to manage and optimize
their marketing budgets driving traffic, conversion, and sales.
If you have experience managing campaigns and projects that deliver
and surpass company business goals & expectations, let's talk!
What You'll Do (Hands-On Training Provided)
- Manage aspects of Pay Per Click Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
campaigns for multiple brands.
- Campaign Keyword Analysis, including complete negative keyword
selection and implementation into campaigns.
- Ongoing ad copy analysis and A/B Testing.
- Choose the right cost per click (CPC) based on market
competition and strategic bid management to optimize our budget and
reduce unnecessary costs.
- Advanced tracking leveraging AMS reporting, working
cross-functionally w/development teams to invent and simplify
- Create dashboards and report out on campaign
- Leverage CRMs, Google Analytics and other technology.
- Collaborate cross-functionally w/ internal creative staff &
lead graphic or video executions for clients.
In Addition To Experience In The Tasks Above, Here's a Few More
Things We Need From You:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications,
Computer Science, or related field.
- 1-3+ years of experience.
- Examples of optimization projects or campaigns that you have
been a part of and how you contributed to improved results.
- Must clearly demonstrate historical success with campaign
management and/or data analysis in measurable results.
- Experience with Excel. At a minimum, be comfortable executing
V-look ups, pivot tables and creating dashboards and reports.
- Experience working with CRMs.
- Willingness to learn our core target audience and target ad
- Demonstrate a desire to keep current and innovate with the
latest developments in the PPC/SEO environment.
NICE TO HAVES Experience with Amazon Marketing Services, Vendor
Management and Seller Management. Experience with Google AdWords
and Analytics. Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics
Certifications are a plus.
You'll have an opportunity to craft data solutions and software for
some of the top Fortune 100 companies like Volkswagen, FCA, Nike,
etc. You could also work on creating live experiences for iconic
brands such as Chevy, Twitter, Spotify, at some of the world's
biggest events like: SXSW, Consumer Electronic Show, Super Bowl,
NCAA Final Four, and more. Or, you could work with our growing team
dedicated to Amazon Marketing Services that helps create marketing
solutions for brands like Penguin Books or Skullcandy.
Oh, and yes, we do work out of a rehabbed Bowling Alley in the
Northern Detroit suburb of Troy, Michigan. Here's a recent news
segment on our company from the local Detroit NBC affiliate:
On top of all of this, you will have access to all of the following
perks (just to list a few):
- Casual Dress
- Free Drinks and Coffee
- Free Onsite Bowling
- Open environment optimal for cross departmental
- Dog friendly - Bring your pet to the office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Metlife Dental and Vision
- Captrust 401(k)
- Competitive PTO time
- Lunch catered daily
Keywords: 24G, Southfield , Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!