Company: GDI Integrated Facility Services
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Join the GDI Family!
One provider. One solution. All your facility maintenance
GDI provides unequalled capability and expertise in the facility
services sector across Canada and the United States. Our broad
knowledge and competencies in integrated facility services will
contribute to the success of our business partners. With nearly a
century of experience, our excellent service delivery distinguishes
us from other facility services providers. Our team of over 25,000
individuals offer innovative cleaning techniques, best-in-class
capabilities, and unrivaled experience.
We're managing a big workload so we're looking for someone who is
communicative, collaborative and has an innovative approach to
Below is an overview of the skills and experience required, as well
as the job responsibilities; however, please note that tasks may
change from day to day based on business needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Full brand management of GDI and it's subsidiaries in the US
- Collaborate with the core Marketing team based in Calgary,
Alberta, Canada to create and manage marketing collateral
(one-pagers, decks, signage, swag, promotional flyers, sponsorship
promotions, promotional videos, etc.)
- Content writing for press releases, newsletters, marketing
collateral, and general promotional materials.
- Use of team planner to keep track of projects, status, and
- Event planning as needed.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks and projects as required on an
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or
similar field required.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience is required for
- Basic to intermediate experience using creative tools (i.e.
Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)
- Extremely strong organizational skills including attention to
detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at various stages of
- Critical thinking skills and ability to manage confidential
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work as a remote member of the Marketing
- Competency in Office 365 applications including Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Experience working in the B2B sector, particularly within
Facility Services is a plus.
GDI is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: GDI Integrated Facility Services, Southfield , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!