Company: Plante Moran
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Make your mark. Our internal firm services team focuses on the
firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities
to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution
approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage
resources, and drive operational excellence. At Plante Moran, we
have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative
services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Serving as a member of our Marketing Department's Go to Market
team, the Marketing Coordinator will execute marketing campaigns in
alignment with the annual marketing plan for assigned industries /
service lines. In this highly collaborative role, you will act as a
point person for the event and sponsorship programs; initiate the
creation and distribution of marketing content; and work closely
with marketing colleagues, internal constituents, and external
partners to activate and distribute Firm thought leadership
Your role.Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of task execution
for a variety of marketing projects that result in successful
completion of firm marketing strategies and programs.
- Aids in coordinating, planning and implementation around
assigned events and sponsorships. Maintains relationships with
external partners/associations, acting as a point of contact for
assigned practice areas. Negotiates sponsorship benefits,
coordinates the activation and renewal of sponsorship programs, and
- Supports the implementation of multi-channel campaigns designed
to engage and nurture audiences and drive demand in support of
practice area/firm goals. Tracks success of marketing campaigns and
makes recommendations for improving results in future
- Facilitates the distribution of digital communications,
including setting up campaigns and marketing lists in CRM, securing
approval of content and design from marketing team and relevant
- Maintains the marketing and event calendar as well as sales
enablement tools for assigned practice areas and communicates
status to internal constituents.
- Creates and edits content for marketing campaigns. Includes
writing or editing promotional copy (ads, social, e-mail) as well
as image selection.
- Maintains expert level of knowledge in CRM and capable of
training practice staff in appropriate use of systems to support
practice development efforts.
- Tracks and reports inbound and outbound sponsorship programs in
support of growth goals.
- Supports data analysis and reporting around promotional
response, attendee acquisition, webinar platform, etc.
- Traffics workflows for marketing collateral and communications.
Oversees edits, requested changes, and approvals.The
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications,
Business Administration or other related subject area.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in marketing, inclusive
of internships and/or volunteer positions while earning
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the
ability to multitask multiple projects/tasks and re-prioritize as
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software a
- Limited travel is required with this position.Our
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and
wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE
magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we
live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture
with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive
network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your
growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that
exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates
that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes
from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be
paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be
Keywords: Plante Moran, Southfield , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!