Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the
President of DRiV, plus several other key global roles. This
position is responsible to support at a high level of
confidentiality with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Coordinate executive communications, including calls, emails,
memos, staff meetings, etc. for internal and external needs.
- Make travel arrangements for the department and manage the
spending requests related to these travel requests.
- Prepare and submit travel and entertainment expense reports for
- Provide advanced administrative support for the team including
but not limited to:
- Track progress against key deadlines and projects
- Coordinate meetings: invite attendees, conference room
scheduling, conference call setup, coordinating catering
activities, publish / maintain meeting minutes and action registers
for the department.
- Manage and coordinate the ProCard usage for procurement
requests that the department requires, and prepare monthly reports
for approval and audit.
- Lead in the compilation and submission of weekly and monthly
reports. Including but not limited to, quarterly/monthly staff
reports, department budget charts, and updates to financial
- Create and maintain the organizational charts as required.
- Access, compile, download and print various reports in
- Arrange corporate events ranging from customer meetings to
internal or off site meetings globally
- 5+ years of experience in administrative support for executive
level/C suite leaders
- Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office, MS
Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Additional skills in electronic
technology including Apps, databases and advanced internet
- Must be able to multi task in an international environment
supporting multiple Vice Presidents
- Some light travel may be required including international.
- Associates degree in a business related field preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Keywords: Tenneco, Southfield , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!